Saturday 9 March 2013

February Favourites 2013


Hi everyone :)!

February came and went so fast... but here are the products I enjoyed!


Tom Ford Cheek Colour 04 Savage 




















Although this Tom Ford Cheek Colour is a powder blush, it glides onto the skin like a cream blush which makes it feel really velvety and luxurious. I love the colour as it really compliments my skin tone; the colour is a dark red-brown with a bit of subtle gold shimmer. The pictures online do not do this blush any justice therefore if you are near a Tom Ford counter make sure to check this beauty out! I have to also admit I am in utter love with the Tom Ford packaging it is just absolutely gorgeous! I love the plum-brown two toned colour with the gold detail and then the TF embedded into the product! I have been using this almost every day and I am addicted! This blush reminds me of the Nars G-Spot although the finish is completely different but the colours are similar.


Estée Lauder Double Wear Lipstick- Stay Honey


  
I love the Estee Lauder double wear range as the products last on your skin for ages without having to reapply and this product definitley stays true to that. I can apply this lipstick in the morning and not have to reapply it until after lunch whereas with other lippies I am constantly reapplying! I also adore this colour, for me I would say it’s my lips but better. The colour is a matte pinky brown which goes on like a dream and also smells sooo good! When I want a nude/neutral lip this is my go to which I've been wearing quite a lot in February. 


Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2




I have read many mixed reviews about this clarifying lotion and after some thinking I purchased it. I think it has worked a treat on my skin, although it smells quite strong and tingles on my face it has actually made a difference. I have been using it for about three weeks now and I feel that this is the first clarifying lotion (toner) that actually removes any remaining dirt and oil from my face after cleansing! I use no. 2 as I have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone. Once my bottle runs out I will definitely be repurchasing :)!




La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo & Effaclar A.I.




Most of you have probably read about this product range already and if you have and you haven’t purchased yet.. PURCHASE NOW! I did not know about this product until I came across Ruth’s, A Model Recommends’ review on it. I purchased the Effaclar Duo and Effaclar A.I.
Effaclar Duo helps to correct and unclog the skin. I use this morning and night after the Clinique clarifying lotion and have felt that my skin is much softer! Also I am having less breakouts than I was having before!
On top of the Effaclar Duo I use the Effaclar A.I and I apply onto specific problem areas. I substituted my Freederm gel for this and feel that it works much better!
You can purchase La Roche-Posay products here at a 1/3 off until the end of March! Bargain!



Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment






























My hair has been feeling really dry and I felt that it needed some TLC! So I purchased this product and thought I would give it go. Inside it has a brown waxy textured product which you then rub in your hands and once it has melted and turned into oil you then rub it into your hair. I have used it a couple of times now and I feel that it has made an improvement on my hair as it’s not so much frizzy now but I’m not sure if I can get past the smell of it I guess it’s a love or hate thing.

Have you tried any of these products? 

What were your February 2013 favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here :)