Tuesday 19 March 2013

Glossybox March 2013


Hi everyone!

This month’s box was all about getting ‘City Chic’ and with the box also came a little travelling book, cute little luggage stickers and popular hot spots in various countries across the world.

This is what I received in my box this month…


Juicy Couture, Couture La La

I have never really smelt any of the Juicy Couture perfumes therefore it was nice to be able to try it. However after the first spray I knew straight away it was not my cup of tea. The scent is described as “Bright Sparkling mandarin with bold white florals ”.

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics, Lip Blush

I love multitasking products as you feel you have bought 2 products for the price of one. However I am not fond of the colour as it has a frost finish and I am more of a matte or creamy finish girl. Also when I took the lid off the colour fell out which made me feel a bit mugged off thinking it was a faulty product but guess it just got rattled around a bit during delivery.  It is similar texture to the Clinique Chubby Stick and the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain although I felt it was a bit sticky. I doubt I will use this product and if it does miraculously get used up I will not be repurchasing. It retails for £12 but I feel for that price the Revlon Balm Stain would be a better purchase.

Nails Inc, St. James

I love this colour as it is a really rich red and I know I will make use of it. However the size of the sample is tiny and knowing me it will be empty very soon! This is the second Nails Inc nail polish I have received from a Glossybox and I’m pleased I am able to add them to my collection as they are beaut :)!

Elizabeth Arden, Eight Hour Cream

Although in the beauty world this product is a staple; for me it is just a no no. I am not really a great fan of the Eight Hour Cream as the smell really puts me off. However as it is still cold in London I can use this sample size product as a lip moisturiser but even then I will be using it sparingly due to the smell.

TRESemme, Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray

Although this is not a luxury product I am happy with it as it is a good size to pop in my handbag therefore I know I will make good use of it :)!

Overall I am happy with this Glossybox, I just wish the samples were a tad bigger! I’m excited to see what the next Glossybox entails!

Glossybox is £10 per month plus p&p.

Are you subscribed to Glossybox? 

What did you think of this month’s box?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here :)