Wednesday 19 June 2013

Review: Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in 07 Fever Pink

Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I have posted as i've been a busy little bee :)! I am hoping to write some posts soon letting you know what exciting stuff I have been up to…


Moving on to the main reason for this post, Tom Ford! Tom Ford Beauty is one of my favourite cosmetic brands and mainly because the packaging; it’s simply gorgeous! The packaging is a beautiful duo chrome mahogany colour matched with gold which lures me in every time I walk past a Tom Ford counter. I just can’t help myself! As I have been reaching for bright pinks and corals recently, I re-discovered my Tom Ford nail lacquer in 07 Fever Pink.


This nail lacquer is super pigmented and I definitely feel it’s worth the high-end price tag! I only ever need to apply one coat and it will last me over 4 days until it starts to chip and for the colour, it is certainly far from sheer. If applied with more than one coat, the longevity of the nail varnish teamed with a top coat would most definitely increase.

(from my instagram @priyankahairandmakeup)

07 Fever pink is a gorgeous hot pink (with no shimmer) which applies so beautifully and dries really glossy and shiny. I am hopelessly in love with Tom Ford Beauty and if you want to read more reviews about this brand’s products, definitely stay tuned to my blog as there are tons more to come.  

Price: 4/5
Packaging:  5/5
Colour:  5/5
Texture:  5/5

Have you tried any of the Tom Ford Beauty products?

What do you think of this shade? 

If you haven't already, check out my Facebook Page & new Website :)! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here :)