Saturday 13 April 2013

FOTD #2


Hi everyone!

This is my FOTD from yesterday and I have been loving corals recently so I thought why not do a coral and gold combo look :)!

(from my instagram// @priiyanka)

Products

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 3 Medium
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC41
Rimmel Stay Matte in 005 Silky Beige
Sleek Storm Palette (brown eyeshadow to fill in eyebrows)
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in 01 Black
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black Drama

Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
MAC Lipsticks in Impassioned & So Chaud (mixed)


Top// Zara
Necklace// Miss Selfridge


What do you think of this look; would you wear it? 

Have you used any of these products before?

Also let me know if you would like a full review on any of these products :)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here :)